Saturday, June 7, 2014

Manifesto #4: Keseharian

I really like art. I like every types of art, from painting, photography, music, and of course theater! Saturday, 31st May, I, Tri, and Tata went to have a visit for a big art exhibition at Galeri Nasional, Manifesto series.

Manifesto is an art exhibition which is held biennially and Manifesto #4: Keseharian is the fourth one. There is at least 350 artists joining this art exhibition which exhibit more or less 79 pieces of 2D and 3D artworks. (source: Galeri Nasional website)

To be honest, I don't really understand about art (even theater which I have taken for 3 years). But that doesn't prevent us to enjoy arts, right? Artworks really please me, including those artworks at Manifesto #4: Keseharian.

Anyway, the place was pretty much packed with people. A lot of people wore nice clothes and took a lot of pictures, including me. Lol. It took us about 2 - 3 hours to see all of the artworks. After that, we decided to take a lunch at Grand Indonesia and to visit Market & Museum, a food festival held there. We ate ice cream served in coconut shell which sold for Rp25.000,- by Kelasi (Soo yummyyy, unique and pretty much cheap! lol). The next thing, Tri really craved for Addictea, which is still rare in Jakarta. So then, we went to Kemang to buy it and then went home. haha














Credits: for all artists whom I forgot to take the name :( sorry....






P.S. : stumbled across this video and been thinking to join dance club in my university. wkwkwk. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment