Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Little Tokyo in Me

Last Sunday, May 25th, I went to Ennichisai 2014 with my High School fellas, Nabila, Tya, Ninit, and Novia. Ennichisai is a Japanese Traditional Festival held in Little Tokyo Blok M annually. You know, we all really really like manga and Japanese things (especially Pokemon!) so we decided to go there.

The festival was fully packed by visitors! And they weren't only regular visitors, but also cosplayers! (you know right? someone who is dressed like a anime character). Sadly I only wore regular clothes. On the next year I plan to wear Detective Conan costume (this is serious!) lol. We had a lot of fun there. We played a pokemon game, wore pikachu hat, got  pokemon card, ate some Japanese foods (I only buy onigiris though, lol), took a lot of photos (with cosplayers too, of course), etc. There were a lot of merchandise corner, food stalls, and of course discounts! (thankfully we went there on the last day of festival). There were also some stages. Mainly, the performance were consisted by J-pop singers and bands. But there were also a Japanese traditional dance performance.

I really love festival atmosphere! The joy everyone feel, the noise from stages, the sound of laugh, though it was a bright, sunny, and hot day, I love it!  :)














PS: I and Nabila had a little photoshoot in Blok M Square rooftop! lol



0 comments:

Post a Comment