Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Culinary Adventure #1

Yup, starting with this post, i'll post my culinary adventure in this blog. You know, I really love to eat and eat and eat and eat. lol

1. Milan Pizzeria Cafe

I went there with Karima, Audry, and Fania, my high school friends on Friday, May 9th. Actually, we didn't really plan to go there, but Fania told us that the place is pretty much new so we decided to go there. 

This cafe is located in strategic street in Depok, that is in Jalan Margonda Raya No 514, Depok, not really far from University of Indonesia, about 10 minutes walk from Stasiun UI. And yup my guess was right, the cafe was packed by students of UI. The cafe is not really big, but it consists of 3 floors. The interior is retro-ish with dim lighting (that's why the photos that I took was bad. Urh). For the price, it ranges from Rp20.000,- to Rp100.000,- for foods and Rp10.000,- to Rp30.000,- for drinks. But there are some family packs menu that you can choose if you go there with your friends. I think that's the best deal. hahaha.

Basically, the place is really suitable for youngsters out there. Lol. A good place if you want to find new work atmosphere. The food tastes good with big portion. Worth with the money you'll spend.











2. Haikara Sushi

On the Sunday, May 11th, I, Uswa, and Dhea went to this (also) new restaurant. After we went to window shopping in Fx (like always lol), we decided to go there.

The restaurant is located in Jl. Barito 2 No 9, Blok M. Yup, really near to my home. I really love the atmosphere in this restaurant. It has strong Japanese feeling with its quiet atmosphere. The interior is mainly arranged with wood. It felt like I was really in Japan. lol. The price is pretty much cheap compared to other sushi restaurant. For the food, it ranges from Rp10.000,- to Rp40.000,- and for the drinks, it ranges from Rp5.000,- to Rp20.000,-. But yeah, with its cheap price it comes small portion (at least for me). Hahaha

I think the restaurant is suitable if you want to eat sushi with low budget. Also a nice choice if you want to find a quiet place to work.









0 comments:

Post a Comment