Sunday, March 10, 2013

Taking Back Words

Hello. So, first of all, I want to take back my words on the last post. Firstly, there are NO day off on Wednesday and even I get to go to campus on Saturday! So annoying! The last three weeks were really really hectic that my assignments were like neglected! You know right, that I applied for BOE recruitment, and the assignments that they gave were really many. On Wednesday, i had to go to campus to gather some data and had an interview. On Saturday, I had a fill in class and some BOE's recruitment activities. So tiring.

Second, I cancel my plan to apply to be a tutor. I don't have many day off for now. Kenny said to me that we will apply it on the 4th semester.

Thirdly, I forgot to post the economics problem sets that I promised, like three weeks ago. I was really lazy to make more questions!! Arghh curse this laziness. Huft. I even now don't have much time to give a tutorial for the student I mentioned on the last post. Uhfftt...

Lastly, the thing that I really concern is that one of my resolutions for this year is ruined. I haven't posted on this blog for three weeks. Arggghhh! So fail, so fail even though it was only a beginning. HUFFFT

---------------------------------

But, actually the weeks weren't really bad. I always exaggerate things right? You know what, I am accepted in BOE, but not in my selections. I don't know why they accepted me in that bureau. I feel kinda dissapointed, but at the same time I feel really grateful! I was really bad on the recruitment processes, especially in the interview section. I don't have any luxury to be picky, right? I also finally got to buy thing that I've wanted since last year! haha

Anyway, today I got to meet with Karima, Tata, and Tri at Pondok Indah Mall 2. So happy to meet them again. Hahaha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment