Sunday, February 17, 2013

Nice Beginning

This week is a first week of 2nd semester of my college life and I think it went pretty well. I got nice lecturers, (hopefully) nice classmates, and YES a day off on Wednesday. Here is my weekly schedule:


Sad thing is that I am separated with some of my 19 babies. lol. Initially we planned to pick same class on Introductory of Accounting 2, MPKT, and MPKE, but due to several problems the plan was totally ruined. It is fine actually since I like to be alone, but it is kinda difficult for several subjects that needs to work in group. I hate to adapt. I prefer working alone (for subjects that I excel of course, lol). 

This is what I hate from college life. We do not have much time to build a good relationship with people in a class. Moreover, I have a problem in communicating with others. Urghhh... So annoying.

---------------------------

Anyway, I have some plans for this semester. I'm going to apply to be a tutor with Kenny. Lol. Actually, I already have, umm, a student from 70 SHS. haha. Being a tutor gives a great help for me to review my study. I also need extra money to spend. hahaha. I will also apply for Badan Otonom Ekonomika (BOE) in my faculty, an organization that focus on journalism. Wish me luck, 'kay?

And, yeah, later on I'm going to post some economics question sets for High School (in Bahasa of course) on my 4shared account which you guys can download. I will (hopefully) update it gradually.

Okay. That's all for now, Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment