Saturday, February 9, 2013

As Cold As You!

You know that, this whole week is like a redemption for me to have fun after a month occupied with Mimesasiso. On Tuesday, February 5th, i and several college friends (Bella, Rusydi, Lula, and, her bf, Fahmi) went to Mall Taman Anggrek to have Ice Skating at Sky Ring. It's been like two years since the last time i went there. Haha. Full of incidents as usual.

Snapshots:






feel like a pro lol




The next day, I Tri, and Karima went to Poncol Pasar Senin and Atrium Plasa. Hahaha. It rained really hard, I and Karima went back home all wet.




ps: I really hate photo editor in Smartphone like Camera360 and likes. It's so fake that I feel like the most handsome guy in the world. But still, I can't stop using that. Lol. Hipocrisy in me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment