Monday, July 30, 2012

To be happy is so simple!

Yes! That's right. To be happy is so simple! I don't know why someone thinks to be happy is difficult, hard to reach and so on. Well, it might be true, but I'm pretty sure that to feel happy is only about our way of thinking. It's about our definition of happiness. So please reconsider your definition of happiness. Make it simpler, so being happy is no longer a-pain-in-the-ass. 

Anyway, on July 14th, I met my Sugeng fellows Tri Marliani, Irene Rahmadinda, Rininta Triaprili, Karima Amalia, and Nina at PIM (as usual :|). Finally, I got meeting them after a long plan-talking on twitter and BBM group. You know? They are one the reason why, for me, being happy is a simple thing. Ahaha. But unfortunately, Melia, Audry, and Fania couldn't make it to attend and Nissa came by the time we were leaving PIM (It was already on 8 p.m, Tri couldn't afford to go latter) pfftttt..

Oh yeah, I forgot one thing!

MARHABAN YA RAMADHAN
HAPPY FASTING FOR EVERYONE WHO DOES IT!
I HOPE ALLAH WILL ALWAYS BLESS US! AMIIIN!



The Snapshots:










0 comments:

Post a Comment