Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year=New Adventure

Ummm, Happy New Year 2013 everyone! So sorry for the long hiatus. You know, I was busy adjusting my life in university, studying, doing some assignments and stuffs, and thankfully I'm pretty well adapted now. (Yeah yeah, i know that, they are just some lame excuses :p). Okay,  now I will make a huge COMEBACK and starting this month, i will (hopefully) post something regularly on this blog, mostly will be my activities and whining. Lol. And as usual......... i don't know what to talk anymore.


So for this post, i'll just share to you guys about my several activities lately.
1. For this huge comeback,  I'm currently busy in preparing to play my all-time favorite script by kak Dhannisa Nurfira, that is "MIMESASISO"!!! Yesss! That's right! We will re-play it as a collaboration between teater Enhakam and teater 70 on 1st and 2nd Februari. As for me, i got a small part in this play and it will possibly be my last in playing for theater... hahaha. You know, I've made up my mind that I don't want to be involved in theater anymore (maybe on just production thingy). The reasons are, first, i want to focus on my study, since i really want to be get scholarships. Second, honestly.... I can't act..... ahahaha. Third, the most crucial thing is that i don't feel happy anymore doing that...... ahahaha. But don't you guys worry, i will still impress you in this play. Lastly,for further information about the tickets, just tweet to @enhakam70_kolab or just ask me.


2. As a start for this new year, I think I pulled my study well enough. I, somehow, achieve my target on this term. I hope that i can always improve my study in next terms (and also get rid of this lazy behavior). Urgghhh.

3.  These are some photos of my activities with my freunde. Lol.
     - With Nabila, Tya, Vania, Novia, and Ninit @ Kedai Kemang






    - With lot of girls @ The Nanny's Gandaria City





     - With Bellarini, Putri, and Rusydi @ Museum BI, Kota Tua, Ragusa, Istiqlal
     





    - OPK FEUI and Sosact with 19 babies (sadly i don't have many photos) :'(



4. And lastly, my resolution (and plans) for this year (which is probably just another bullshit):
     - I and my friends are going to establish a business. It's still so sketchy, so I don't know the continuation :)
     - Join a club activity in my univ. It's kinda boring to only see people in the same faculty, so I think I will join university-level club.
     - Run this blog well, post at least weekly. (This one is probably the most impossible)
     - Maintain my GPA at the current level.  Will be so much better, if it improves.
     - Gain weight, at least 55 kg.
     - Get a new smartphone? Haha, I lost my phone 2 months ago.
     - Get a new motorcycle. The one I use right now looks so not cool
     - Have a good vacation. I always fill my holidays by only visiting malls....
     - .......... to be continued

That's all for now, see you on the next post :p

ps: yes, that's right, I'm turning to be a handsome man :p.

0 comments:

Post a Comment