Monday, July 16, 2012

When words can't describe how you feel


You have felt this feeling before, haven't you? Well, as for me, I forgot how it feels until now. You know, I've never felt this so-words-can't-describe-how-you-feel for so many years. umm...... uhmmm..... bye! Just pray and wish me luck!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm so grateful with this blessing!!! Thanks for Allah and thanks for your support and prayer back then! In the end, this whole year I've spent doing something so out of my comfort zone turned out to be the most wonderful and memorable year! The experience was really OMG so much, I feel so newly charged now! lol. Meeting new individuals with a wide gap in age and culture, doing something you've never faced before, being scolded and praised, getting (a lot) money, and in the end achieving my dream! you know? It was priceless!!

I know i sound so lame and yes in fact I don't really feel that way. lol. I was so fed up with those routine, doing something not clear, ughh!!! Ahahaha. Just kidding.

Anyway, (again and again) I'm so sorry for leaving this blog for so many times. I just didn't have much time and proper mood to write on this blog. I promise I will update this blog..... umm... weekly? monthly? hahaha GOODBYEEEEE!!!


Btw, I cut my hair short! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment