Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mimesasiso; Returns

Given three choices you have to choose: Money, Love, or giving all your life to your Destiny, which one is your priority? Well, basically the play tells you about what "power" that Money, Love, and Destiny posses to  affect man's life. It's about how money can disrupt relationship, how fate can lessen human's effort to struggle, how love is nothing when money and fate take over someone, and so on.

As for me, I prefer money than the another. Maybe I'm a selfish guy, but I do things to attain happiness not only for me but also for my environtment. Money can't directly buy happiness, but with money we can do things that make us happy.

---------------------

I don't know why, but I'm always in love with Mimesasiso. Maybe, it's because of role I got back then. I got rather big role and I love the role. The storyline is also intriguing but at the same time funny. Truly Masterpiece.

For this time, I acted as a celebrity which complains about annoyance from paparrazi.

Screenshots:

Scene 1 The Unconscious

Mimesasiso and Human beings

Money (Mimesi)

Love (Mimesa)

Fate (Mimeso)

From left: Mimesi, Insani, Mimesa, Insana, and Mimeso

Human Beings in Transition to scene 2

Scene 2 Election of Human Right President

Left-bottom: Koor, Defendant, Bodyguard, Colleger, Oprah Sabun, Celebrity, Paparrazi, Koor

Me as a Celebrity!




Human beings in Transition to Scene 3

Scene 3 World of Beggar

Sawang (Leader of Beggar)

From Left: Aminah, Jule, Entie, Tiwie, Sawang.


Tiwie and Enjang


Human beings in Transition to Scene 4

Scene 4 Forced Marriage

From left: Kuswanto, Ibu, Mimeso, Laksya




Human Beings in Transition to Scene 5

Scene 5 The War + Ending






Credits to Tada for the Photos.


---------------------------------

Several pra-Show photos (we even were featured on Kompas, Saturday, 2nd Feb 2013)







0 comments:

Post a Comment