Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Job; Admin

You know what? Being lazy guy is like the best worst thing in the world and i am definitely not one of those bad guys (you can see it on this blog right? It's regularly updated!) haha lol. Actually there are so many reasons why i don't update this blog in a long time (aside laziness), but (then again) i'm sooo lazy to tell you. But the major cause is I already got a JOB!!!! *Standing Applause. Oh my, thank you! Thank you? Thank you for the greetings! 

So, I'm working in PT. Satunol Mikrosistem now, a company which engages in telecommunication service. My position in this company is as an administrator, actually nearly as an assistant, for my Boss. My job is pretty simple. I only make licenses and fund operational request, input data, and so on. Not a big deal actually, but sometimes it's pretty stressing, because the data i get is too vary, but in the fact they're just the same. Do'oh. Oh yeah, I got some good facilities from this job, like laptop which i can take home and high speed internet service *dancing.

And i bet you're curious how i could get the job, right? Err... no? Well, whether you do care or not, i will still tell you though. Of course it was because I posses a lot of skill!! Just kidding actually, it was because one of the HRD persons is my Auntie. HAHAHA. I don't care if someone tell me it was a nepotism or whatever. My aunt wouldn't randomly pick someone without skill, right? And at least, i can finish my job nicely.

Snapshots:

Expense reports & POD
Daily Activity Report and Request Operational 
My Workplace
Expense Report
Skype-ing with my bitch Eva


That's all for now buhbye!
p.s.: I'm starting to use english on this blog again. :p 

0 comments:

Post a Comment